Finder support user interface in different languages. Go to the Options Page and select your language from the list. If there is no your language in the
list, just visit our web-site to check for new supported languages. Download LangPack Zip file and
extract it contents to folder you have Finder installed in.
You may also create your own translation! It is easy as editing simple text file.
We welcome your translations to new languages!
- Download template language file, and save it in Finder program directory (Commonly C:\Program Files\Sitex\Finder).
- Open it with Notepad or any other text editor.
- Add your translation exactly after "=" sign. Check any LNG file for example.
- Save file as "NewLanguage.lng"
- Restart Finder and select NewLanguage!
Download si-Finder installation package if you haven't already and run it! Follow the instructions. That's all! You may want to keep the installation package
in case you need to reinstall Finder later.
Download new version of si-Finder from Sitex ltd. web site.
EXIT FINDER BEFORE RUNING INSTALLATION PACKAGE.
Run installation package with new version of Finder and follow the instruction.
Remember! If you install Finder in different directory you should manually delete previous version files.
After installing, Finder will use your last settings.
Finder uninstalls just like any other Windows application!
If you don't know - there are two way:
1. Click on "Start" button, then "Settings", then "Control Panel" - it starts Windows Control Panel. Now double-click the "Add/Remove Programs" icon.
Select Finder in the list of installed programs and click Add/Remove button. Follow the instructions.
2. Simply click on Uninstall shortcut in Finder program group menu. (Start->Programs->Sitex->Finder->Uninstall)